Our workshop is aimed to educate potential home buyers about the home buying process as it relates to the local market through an interactive workshop.
Registrants will become familiar with the basic principles of residential real estate transactions so that they are able to make informed decisions about home ownership. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Choosing a REALTOR – qualities of a good Realtor, responsibilities of your agent
- Financing – qualifying for a loan, down payment assistance, finding a lender
- Searching for homes – how to shop, what to look for
- Viewing homes – what to bring, what to look for, how to evaluate
- Making offers – negotiation, executing contracts, presentation
- Closing – inspection, appraisal, title
- Beyond Closing – estate planning, taxes, maintenance
You’ll be able to learn everything you need to start on your journey to home ownership in 2020. Well have panelist to answer your direct questions and on the spot service providers (credit, loans, down payment assistance, and more) to make sure you leave prepared to tackle your goals.
Learn the game. Build a team. Execute on the spot.